*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979800-The-Terrible-Three
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#979800 added March 31, 2020 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
"The Terrible Three"
Today's episode in the alternate "Spider-Man" series: "S01E16 "The Terrible Three"

So, I have three things to say about "The Terrible Three."

One: If you know your Spider-Man lore, you can probably begin to guess where the story is going, because this overall arc got its inspiration from a storyline published in the Nineties.

Two: I'm not real fond of this one. It feels too much to me like a lot of running around. This is a story that would have to be played as quasi-slapstick to have a prayer of working.

Three: Do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with an alliterative "three" title? Batman snagged "The Terrible Trio" for one of its bad-guy gangs, and I think that's about the best that's possible, and that's not nearly good enough.

*

Meanwhile, reminder, if you didn't see yesterday's post: Go check out Achillesredux's Book of Masks: Freestyle   at DeviantArt.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979800-The-Terrible-Three