*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979963-Better-days-By-One-Republic-are-coming-for-us-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Psychology · #2074797
Life is like a roller coaster so hold on to your sanity and soul to cope w/ life!
#979963 added April 2, 2020 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
Better days By One Republic (are coming for us all!)
(After hearing the song was thinking of This Covid reality and many things.)
Wrote a long entry here,and didn't save it. In a second all the writing was gone. (The Buddhist say everything is temporary,and to enjoy each moment.) I was so in the moment of reaching out to others,expressing myself in a positive way. (In the midst of a personal loss this week of my Grandson Tristin Koda. He loved to skateboard and was so amazing at it. He was funny and kind and thought of others. I miss him like hell and can't bring myself to write beyond that here.)
I saw the Inspirational challenge to listen to the above song and write about what it brought out in ourselves to write about.
Thinking about it and being the caring safe community we have here commented
"I'm going to try this.I hope to come up with something after. Really need something like this (Don't we all?) On a personal note I lost a grandchild this weekend. He would have been 21 this week. I'm Sure Tristin would want me to.Thankful for so many folks including here,who have been great folks new and old friends here over the years.Trying to get back here all the time.Blessings for prayers.ox
A stranger and KIND soul sent me an email saying "she was so sorry and was praying for my family and I. It was such a heartfelt message,and I wrote "thanks so much for the kindness and prayers."
She is also is a writer and wanted to find a "silver lining" for us and all of us going through these changes in this current time,and in my situation.
Was also trying to write about The Better day song we listened to by New Republic,in a challenge here on WDC. I replied that " You taking the time to do that IS ALL OF OUR SILVER LININGS!
Ironic that This writing moment is bringing so many people together here On Writing.com,Bless this wonderful place and all who give so much to others.
Helping each other through these dark daze,that in time WILL END. We will be able to be normal again. In the meantime lets be good and true to each other. That IS making our BETTER DAYS TO COME.
To share our talents (safely!) Sewing Masks for Healthcare workers or elderly,or the homeless. Sharing our photos or writing. Even writing a letter to show we care. Sharing a smile or Thank you to the cashier or Pharmacy Worker. Every drop makes an ocean and a GOOD SEA OF KARMA.
MY feelings are up and down depending on the moment,happy to think of good times and memories. Happy to be thankful for the good folks that are in my life. There is good if we just look for it. Thanks for being here.d

218143218143

© Copyright 2020 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979963-Better-days-By-One-Republic-are-coming-for-us-all