*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980290-Support-mode
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2158633
Feeling Right Every Day!
#980290 added April 5, 2020 at 9:00am
Restrictions: None
Support mode
So my wife started making face masks for family and friends and took a few orders to sell. Can't just give everything away since this is a way to make a living. Of course, masks are unusual. She normally makes doll clothes, see? She did donate several yards of fabric and 25 yards of elastic banding to some people making masks also. We had to get a bit creative by adding a 3" piece of 14-2 wire to bend around the nose. There is a piece of non-woven fabric meshed in between two knit fabrics that seems to be necessary to block the covid virus. Certainly, it is better than nothing. It so happens that I had a couple of N95 masks and I actually like the homemade one better. It fit better and is easier to breath in it with out it blowing air into the eyes because it is tough to get it to form to the face right. Not to mention that I have Elvira on my mask. Okay, I am mentioning it.

We are staying home, mostly, and going out to pick up groceries and medicines only. Walmart has this pick up app that allows people to go and pick up groceries without going into the store. Just pop the trunk and they will even sign for people right now. When I get home, I throw out all the bags and spray the groceries down with disinfectant. Then, I remove my clothes and throw them in the washer and get in the show to scrub, scrub, scrub. Too much? I am sure it is a matter of time until we get it, but scrubbing is more cleansing than just the show it would seem. In a sense, it is washing the mind if it is done with purpose. Try it?

Don't forget to collect my trinket up above!

© Copyright 2020 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980290-Support-mode