*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980390-5th-September-1993
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aziz
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2218286
Adopting and Raising An orphan child.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#980390 added April 7, 2020 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
5th September, 1993
We were four Brothers and Two sisters. I was 26 years old and at that time only one elder sister was married. I was doing a good job in big group of companies.

One day, I was planning to leave for one of my office. My this office was in another city and I was already late. So I was trying to leave my home in great hurry without taking my breakfast. When I was half in and half out my home my beloved mother came out of the kitchen. She was yelling at me, for the reason I was going office without having my breakfast. Actually, I didn't told at home that I am not going to office instead I was going to attend the funeral of my office colleague. My mother asked me to take at-least one glass of milk. So it took it and left the home.

I reached that city and attended the funeral and reported my office in that city. From that office I left for my own office I left for my current office which is in the same city I live.

I reached in my local office. I started my routine work. After some time I received a call from my home. Someone was on phone and told me that my mother died in a road accident. I was shocked I didn't believed it. I think it is by mistake. I think the news is about my grandmother. But the news was correct. My mother was died in a road accident. My mother slipped from a local bus and rear Tyre passed over her belly and took her life.

It was a very sad day for all of my family. This accident changed everything for us for ever.

© Copyright 2020 Aziz (UN: aziz66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aziz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980390-5th-September-1993