*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980393
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2218303
Where music moves me. Here are my stories. Album #1
#980393 added April 6, 2020 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
The Jack
"The Jack"

She gave me the Queen
She gave me the King
She was wheelin' and dealin'
Just doin' her thing
She was holdin' a pair
But I had to try
Her Deuce was wild
But my Ace was high
But how was I to know
That she'd been dealt with before
Said she'd never had a Full House
But I should have known
From the tattoo on her left leg
And the garter on her right
She'd have the card to bring me down
If she played it right

She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack
She's got the jack

Poker face was her name
Poker face was her nature
Poker straight was her game
If she knew she could get you
She played 'em fast
And she played 'em hard
She could close her eyes
And feel every card
But how was I to know
That she'd been shuffled before
Said she'd never had a Royal Flush
But I should have known
That all the cards were comin'
From the bottom of the pack
And if I'd known what she was dealin' out
I'd have dealt it back

She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, and who knows what else?
She's got the jack, yeah, yeah
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack
She's got the jack

She's got the jack, she's got the jack,
Ooh, It was a bad deal, (Jack)
She gave me the (Jack), hey
She's got the (Jack), she's got the (Jack)
She's got the (Jack), ooh can't you tell
She's got the (Jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack)
(She's got the jack, she's got the Jack)
She's got the jack, she's got the Jack
She's got the jack, you never know!
She's got the jack, she's got the jack
She's got the jack
She's got the jack, and it hurts!
(She's got the jack)
She's got the jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack, jack
She's got the jack
Aaaaaah!

Oooooh!
Thank you, thank you, thank you people, thank you, thank you
I'm glad you like the show, yes, thank you very much folks.
Goodnight and God bless!


*Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet*


I never win.

I've got plenty of money. Too much money, in fact. In a casino, you're never alone. That's why I like coming here. People have all kinds of misconceptions about wealth. One of the biggest ones is that you always have friends around.

That's not true. You have people around you, but they either work for you, or they want your money. The ones that work for you kiss your ass so you keep paying them. The others want a good time at your expense. I love a good time, but don't try to make me believe your intentions are anything else. Because bullshit piles up and starts to stink, and then you gotta go. I have a guy for that too.

The casino is a fine cocktail between desperation and wild abandon depending on your bottom line. I like to play poker. They always seat me with the high rollers. I don't mind. They're the type that enjoy the company around them, no matter how the cards fall. I like conversation with no agenda. I get tired of the agenda, the pitch, the presentation. They never realize I'm not going to hand them money until about oh... the fourth or fifth time I say no. Then they gotta go.

I'm most happy when Kristina deals. There's something about her. I can't explain it. For one, she's tall. I don't usually go for brunettes, but there it is. She looks thin, but not breakable. And she has the longest fingers. The kind people see and say she should play piano. Apparently she can, her mother forced lessons on her.

And her ass, I can't look away. Rounded and muscular globes that sit way up high. I like to take the first seat, just so I can get a glimpse now and then. It's not like the old days, the dealers don't have their tits spilling out in front. It's moderate now, a white blouse with peeks of something lacy beneath. Men always try to make a play for her. She says it's against the rules. It shuts the guys down quick.

The night is going well. I've got my favorite seat, and due to some mercy with the ventilation, I keep getting whiffs of Kristina's perfume. I'm catching up my losses and trying to will this boner to go away.

She keeps smiling when I take the hand. I'm feeling great. I should fold. I only have a pair of jacks. Everyone but one guy folded. Now he's got three queens. I get a shit deuce. Kristina flips a nine as his turn. He's got three of a kind. I need a jack and I get it. Well, well... this could be fun. She flips his river and the lucky prick gets a full house. I stand to stretch my legs and to congratulate the guy as well. Kristina pulls my card from the shoe and as she's sliding it toward me, she's smiling big. It's a jack. Four of a kind. Nice!

Kristina cycles out and the guy dealing now is a cold fish. Once the table goes cold, it's time to head home. I fish out my valet stub and head over to get the 'vette. While I'm standing there waiting, I see Kristina outside the door smoking a cigarette.

I step out and walk over to her. She has a short dress on made out of some kind of slinky material that shows everything. It's definitely more flattering than the blouse she wore earlier.

"Hey Kristina, on your way home?" I smile.

She shoves off the wall and steps closer, crushing her smoke on the cement. "I was waiting for you."

"Oh?" Holy shit.

She reaches down and tugs her hemline up a bit. Tucked in the top of her thigh high pantyhose is a playing card. A jack. She pulls it out and hands it to me. "I've got your lucky jack." She chuckles in that sexy growl of hers. "Thought you might like it." She steps in close and my arm automatically snakes around her slim waist.

The valet rolls up and I tip him out. I give Kristina a tug and steal a kiss. "You're welcome to come along." She slides out of my arms and stands there for a moment. I figure she'll either beg off or come home. If she comes home with me, I'm pretty sure we'll screw. She steps over to the passenger side and I smile as I hand her into the seat. My lucky day.

I get in the driver side and look over at her. "Nervous?" She looks pretty apprehensive. "Hey, no pressure."

"I know." She smooths her hands down her thighs and smiles. "I told myself one of these days I'll go for it with you. Today's your lucky day."

I laugh. "I thought I was playing it pretty cool." I lean close and sniff. "I like the way you smell." Then I tuck the card back in her hose. "Hold on to that for me." She blushes and smiles. I'm so close I can see the perfect edge of her lipstick on her lips. We kiss, the slow exploring kind, and I'm enjoying tasting and feeling the shape of her lips. Then a honk from behind reminds me that I'm in the valet lane. We laugh and I drop it in gear.

We tumble out of the car when I get parked in the garage. She's already out by the time I come around to help her. I take her hand and lead her to the house. We head to the entertainment room where I have a well-stocked bar. She slips onto a stool and I slip behind the bar. "What's your poison?" I check the ice bucket. It's full.

"What kind of beer do you have?" She flips her hair over her shoulder and my eyes follow the long column of her neck.

"Name your favorites, I probably have it." I pull the frig open and look inside.

"Stella?" She adjusts her top and I follow the line from her neck on down. She doesn't have big tits. Only small mounds. Just enough. I gulp and grab the beer for her and one for myself. I pull out a frosted glass and she waves it off. "I'm fine with the bottle." I watch her adams apple bob as she drinks. She sets the bottle down and I put mine next to it and step up close. My thighs push her legs further open and she reaches down to brush her fingertips over the bulge in my pants. I kiss her again, more urgently, and rub my hands up and down her arms. Then I move to her thighs and stroke there. Her hand stops the movement. I look up at her face. She's flushed and nervous.

"You okay, baby?" I don't force anything on anyone.

"About that jack... she slides her hemline up, past the playing card. She exposes herself, no panties. And hold on...no pussy. She's got balls and a raging hard-on. "I probably should have spoken about this sooner."

"Oh. Yeah." I freeze. I don't know what to say. I'm bisexual but I never advertise it, and I make sure I'm never photographed while intimate with a male. Gotta keep up that rich playboy image. Her shoulders slump and she drops her handful of fabric and starts to slide off the stool. "Hold on here Kristina. This is a bit of a surprise."

"I thought you knew. You give off the vibe like you had an interest. I figured someone at the casino filled you in but I guess not." She looked a little scared.

"Nope. Big surprise. But not a bad surprise." I grasp her shoulders and pull her into another deep kiss. "Let's finish our beers." She nods and scoots back up on the stool. We chat for a while, have a couple more beers and I finally take her hand. "Let's go find that jack, again." And I lead her to the master bedroom. I kick off my shoes and undress once we're in the bedroom. I get comfortable on the bed and Kristina comes out of the bathroom, still in her dress. I'm hoping she hasn't changed her mind.

She reaches back and tugs down her zipper and lets the fabric slide slowly down her arms, over her hips and drops it to puddle on the floor at her ankles. She has nothing on but platform stilettos, her thigh high pantyhose, and my jack. I'm awed.

She slowly walks over to the bed and crawls over the end of the bed toward me. "About that jack..." She leans over and takes me in her mouth, those pretty lips wrapped around me as she licks.

"I'm definitely the winner tonight." I'm smiling. "Definitely."



1476 words


© Copyright 2020 Legerdemain (UN: legerdemain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980393