*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980394
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2218303
Where music moves me. Here are my stories. Album #1
#980394 added April 6, 2020 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Live Wire
"Live Wire"

Well if you're lookin' for trouble
I'm the man to see
If you're lookin' for satisfaction
I'm satisfaction guaranteed
I'm as cool as a body on ice
Hotter than a rollin' dice
Send you to heaven
Take you to hell
I ain't foolin'
Can't you tell

I'm a live wire, I'm a live wire, I'm a live wire
Gonna set this town on fire

And if you need some lovin'
And if you need some man
You've got the phone and the number
And I got no future plans
Oh come on honey you got nothin' to lose
You got the thirst 'n I got the booze
Give you an inch
Take you a mile
I wanna make you fry

I'm a live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
Holy smoke and sweet desire

Like a hot rod baby?
Oh stick this in your fuse box

Aah cooler than a body on ice
Hotter than a rollin' dice
Wilder than a drunken fight
You're gonna burn tonight

I'm a live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
And I'm gonna set this town on fire

Live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
Well I'm your live wire, (live wire)
I'm a live wire, (live wire)
You're gonna burn
Ah look at me, guilty
Soak my circuit
Burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn, burn

*Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet*


The first thing Maggie noticed was the smell. The high octane stench of racing fuel. It blew across her senses as Jeremy led her into the pits. He knew all the racing teams. He was a big time groupie. Went to all the races, knew all the people in racing. He sold them parts. He wasn't a sales guy, he was a VP, and in the trenches making deals. She was just eye candy. She was fine with that. Nice travel, nice hotels and he bought her nice things.

The strolled into the number 55 pit, the Del Campo team. She hadn't met these guys yet, but they were all pretty much the same. They'd stare at her tits and then get back to their jobs. There was no time for chicks during racing season. Chicks slowed them down. Rio Del Campo had fast times. His reflexes were lightning fast. There was talk that he might be on some kind of drugs to be that fast.

Rio Del Campo pulled out of the dragster and tossed the helmet back on the seat. Maggie watched as he shook out his hair, it was longer than hers, waves of light blonde down to his ass. And he was tall, at least six foot, she guessed. Jeremy pushed in to talk with him and Maggie hung back, taking in all the activity in the pit box. Only the team was allowed over the wall and they all had fire suits on. Jeremy told her if racing fuel burns, it's invisible. But it'll torch your body in a few seconds.

Rio was nodding, listening to Jeremy but his eyes were on her. She could feel his gaze raking up and down her body. Her tight jeans, the tissue tee with a deep neckline and band logo on it, and her heels. She was short, she never wore anything but heels unless she was going to the gym. Rio pushed past Jeremy, stepped over the wall and walked right up to her. She stepped back, surprised. Jeremy made the introductions. He was frowning at her like this was her fault.

With his hand outstretched, Rio was smiling and shaking her hand. Then tugging her toward the stands, he lead them through the seats and toward his hauler. There were some fans lurking near the camper, hoping to get an autograph. Rio took the time to sign a few things and then motioned for Jeremy and Maggie to go inside. Blessed air conditioning blasted from the vents and she sank down in the luxury seats with a sigh of relief. Jeremy was still pitching his parts.

"I've got the contract ready, Rio. All we need to do is get your people to take a look and have them sign off. We'll take good care of you." Rio nodded and handed them bottles of water. Maggie drank half the bottle in one go and then held the bottle to her chest.

Rio stopped midway to taking a drink and stared as the condensation from the water bottle snaked its way down the side of the bottle and into her cleavage. She wasn't really paying attention, her head thrown back and enjoying the cool sensations. Jeremy took note of Rio's interest. He wasn't above trading a little skin for a little business. If that's what it took. Maggie was always on board. As long as the guy wasn't skeezy. She came prepared.

"Look, I know its been a long day. I'll let you get some dinner and we can meet up later, or in the morning if you like." He gave a long, significant look at Maggie. A slight nod from her and it was on.

She leaned toward Rio, giving him a long look at her moist cleavage. "Maybe we could get a bite to eat and relax later." She rubbed her hand up and down the bottle, smearing the sweat over the plastic.

Rio's eyes followed her hand. He coughed and swigged another drink from his water. "Yeah, let's get a drink and some food. But I gotta make it an early night. I have appearances all day tomorrow." He stood and looked out the door for his PR handler. They'd get a ride in a golf cart to the gate and find a car. Jeremy handed him the keys and made excuses to disappear for a couple hours. Maggie would let him know when to come back. It would probably be morning.

A few drinks, some food and a relaxing time at the restaurant, then Maggie suggested going to the hotel. Rio nodded and escorted her from the restaurant. A few minutes later, they were in the hotel and Rio was perusing Maggie's lingerie as she stripped the jeans and top off. By the bulge in his pants, she knew he was hooked. "I really hope you take Jeremy's advice. He loves racing and he wants to provide the best to your team."

"You don't have to pitch me. My guys already signed the contract. I want someone to relax with tonight and it wasn't him." He laughed. "Think you can help me relax, baby?"

She cooed in his ear and helped him strip his clothes off. "I think I can do that." She ran her hands down his chest, then let the tips of her nails follow suit. He groaned and clasped her hands.

"I know who you are. I've seen your films. Does that change things?" He watched her face as she registered what he said and looked surprised. "I hope it doesn't. You were hot in those movies."

She'd done some soft porn a few years back. Okay, some of them not so soft. Some had a dominatrix theme and she'd worn leather and brandished a whip. It paid the rent and she had fun. But it wasn't something she did every day. Just a phase.

She laughed softly. "I don't carry around a whip. The movies were years back."

"I know." He smiled and strolled over to his duffel bag and pulled out what looked like a flashlight. He handed it to her and stepped close. "This is my favorite...ahem, implement." Her eyes widened as she realized the item was a shock stick. Like a cattle prod, but much smaller, it would still deliver a good zap when switched on and applied. He watched as she tried it on her leg and yelped. "It can get addictive. It takes away the stress. I'm not really interested in sex with you. Use the stick on me and I'll blow my top all on my own. I'll race my best time tomorrow, and your man will get his contract."

She shrugged and circled the bed. "Whatever it takes, I'll make you a happy man." She thought this might be one of the easiest and fun nights ever. "Turn over, bitch. We're gonna have some fun!"

1152 words


© Copyright 2020 Legerdemain (UN: legerdemain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980394