*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980398
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2218303
Where music moves me. Here are my stories. Album #1
#980398 added April 6, 2020 at 2:49pm
Restrictions: None
Little Lover
"Little Lover"

Saw you in the front row
Moving to the beat
Just movin' and groovin'
Killed me when I saw
The wet patch on your seat
Was it Coca Cola?
Oh baby I hope you liked the show
When the band said goodnight
I had to say hello

Little lover, I can't get you off my mind, no
Little lover, I've been trying hard to find
Someone like you

Oh baby you sure looked sweet
Cruisin'
A leg either side
Of my motorcycle seat
Just oozin'
Could have been a nightmare
Could have been a dream
But on my way home, baby
I thought I heard you scream

Little lover, I can't get you off my mind
Little Lover, oh I tried so hard to find
Someone to give me the things that I need, ah

Little lover, I can't get you off my mind, no
Little Lover, oh I tried so hard to find
Someone like you

You had my picture on your bedroom wall
Next to Gary Glitter, yeah
I was standing on the stage playing rock 'n' roll
I was a guitar picker, yeah
Never had a record
Never had a hit
Ooh baby, you didn't mind a bit

Little lover, I can't get you off my mind
Little Lover, you know I tried so hard to find
Someone like you, you, you
Baby I know you're a

Little lover, ooh



*Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet*


She was tiny, soft...so beautiful. All I could think about was her sexy lips in a pout that made my johnson stand up and take note. All I wanted to do was touch her soft skin. Her older brother brought her to the concert and the after-party. She sat on the couch and sipped a Coke from a straw. Her brother introduced her; her name was Daisy. Heavens, she WAS a daisy, all delicate and pretty. I wanted to touch her curls, watch them wrap around my finger and spring away.

But I had to play it cool, there were too many VIPs at the party and I needed to circulate. I talked with everyone but I can't even tell you what they said. I kept glancing over their shoulders to look at her, and a few times she was gazing at me. Our eyes met and she licked her lips and smiled.

The drugs I took and the party both started to wind down. The baby girl's brother disappeared. I went and sat on the armrest of the sofa, close to her. I could smell her perfume; it was sweet and powdery. She rested her hand on my thigh and we chatted. My skin burned with desire from her touch. Her sweet innocent baby blues pierced me.

Finally, she stood, said she had to head out. "Would you call a cab, please? My brother had to take off."

The words tumbled from my mouth. "I can drive you." I took her hand and started to lead her to the door. Her hand was so small and soft. I needed to get outside and get some air.

I rolled the bike out and she cooed. "A motorcycle!" She clapped her hands. "Are you okay to drive?"

"I'm fine, no worries." I pushed my helmet down over that riot of curls and smiled. It looked huge on her.

She flipped the visor up and pointed at the bike. "How am I gonna get on?" She laughed. I showed her the pegs to put her feet on and hike her ass onto the back.

"Now hold on and relax, be part of the bike. You'll see what I mean." I took off and she squealed, so I took it easy as she gave me directions to her place. My brain was on fire, her little legs up against mine and her prepubescent body pressed against my back. Her arms were wrapped tight and her hands rested just above my belt. Everything was on fire.

We got to her place and I shut off the bike and helped her take off the helmet. She was happy, laughing and tossing those curls around in my face. "Do you want to come in? I think my big brother has some beers in the frig." She was looking up at me, the apples of her cheeks flushed. She grabbed the front of my shirt and tugged.

"Yeah sure. I can do that." I followed her like a dog in heat, watching that tiny bottom in those tight jeans swaying back and forth as she climbed the stairs to her flat. My mouth was dry, and my head was screaming to bury myself in her.

She handed me a beer and we sat on the couch. Before I got half that beer down, she was petting my leg again and the effect it was having on me was very evident. I didn't bother to try and hide it. I dared to touch her hair, feeling the soft curl capture my finger. She leaned close, licking her lips and looked up at me with the sweetest innocent look. I leaned in without a thought and kissed her. Her soft lips felt heavenly. I stroked the soft skin on her arm and before I knew it, I was kneading the little bud of her breast.

"Should we do this? My brother might get upset, I'm pretty young, you know."

"Shhhh, it's all right. I'll be good to you, little lover."

It was like someone else was moving my hands. They eased her top off and caressed her back, then unbuttoned her pink shorts and pulled those down with her panties. She was mewling into my mouth, encouraging me to ease her onto my lap after I pulled my jeans down. She pulled back, breathing hard and then smiled. I was confused.

"You're under arrest." She looked over her shoulder as her 'brother' walked into the room displaying a badge. "I love catching guys like you. You think I'm a tot? I'm twenty-two, I was blessed with a baby face and body. I used to hate it, now I use it to catch deviants like you."

I shook my head in denial. My mouth was cotton and my body no longer burned, it felt like ice. I said nothing, just shaking my head no. I knew one day I'd get caught, I kind of hoped I would, I always felt horrific afterward. But when I was burning, I couldn't stop myself.

Now it's over.

844 words


© Copyright 2020 Legerdemain (UN: legerdemain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980398