*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980910-Covid19-Reality-and-Awareness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#980910 added April 12, 2020 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
Covid19 Reality and Awareness
Let me just say, I'm learning Coronavirus is making a lot of people crazy. It's understandable to run with emotions over testing/reporting and health care concerns, as I wrote to someone dealing with an inadequate medical provider:

"That's quite an ordeal. Glad you're both doing better.

My wife screens people here in Green Bay for the virus. She's had her concerns about her own exposure to patients eventually testing positive. She's calmer now, too. You're a great mom.

I think the medical community starting with World Health Organization down to leaders on every level are taking their lumps now and well into the future for not being prepared for this.

Experts are saying stay calm. Flattening the curve is about not overwhelming the health care system, because they need to prioritize care now.

Hopefully, you'll continue to get better. Your body's immune system is key. That hospital could inflict more damage than good going to those ventilators, if they have enough for critical patients. If you can self-manage, you'll have a better chance getting through this. They only want to take you, if you cannot sustain yourself. Results in areas like yours can take a week, because they don't have their own testing facilities.

I'll pray for you and your community. Hopefully, the best medicine is just being at home. Keep yourself entertained. Three more weeks? We can do this. We can laugh, this is our trial run for the apocalypse. Laugh. Cry, too. It's all good for you.

And, write more. It helps with critical thinking and keeping our wits about us, at times when our brain wants to go into these fight or flight modes. It's normal.

Best Love..."

All we can do is support one another, learn as we go as is the medical community. My wife introduced me to this guy. He might have a handle on how to cope and reflect on the situation we're in...

https://www.facebook.com/ZDoggMD/videos/237602127604975/


© Copyright 2020 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980910-Covid19-Reality-and-Awareness