*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981140-Sister-Slam-Judges
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#981140 added April 15, 2020 at 3:31am
Restrictions: None
Sister Slam Judges...

Sara Murdursaglu was a curvaceous girl, who liked to jog in tight green leggings.
She would jog topless and let her ponytail whip over her shoulder and back.
Her father, Hume Kabir, had taught the Kama Sutra in San Fransico ...
Kabir was a wealthy Pakinstian and erotic film producer and had featured Sara in many of his films.
Her family was bohemian and embraced psychedelic drugs and sexual magic.
Her mother was born in Bangkok but raised in Ontario.
Sara's mother had a doctorate in sexual therapy and had a popular advice iPod.

Sara could jog for hours across their island estate in the pacific.
"I think I'll go for a swim," Sara said as she slipped out of her leggings.
"Hmm. You're a tasty heathen." Sister Slam sneered.
Sara fell backward on the sandbank. Her leggings were wrapped about her ankles.
"Who are you?" Sara struggled to pull up her leggings.
"I am of no importance. The Lord has guided me to you." Sister Slam stood over Sara.
Sister Slam drew her Samari sword and cut Sara's jogging legging in two.
Sara could see Sister Slam's erection under her black Ninja tights.

"Oh? Did my father send you?" Sara smiled looking up at the Ninja straddling her.
Sister Slam wore a white Hajime that covered her face, but Sara could see her smile.
"My father sent me." the Ninja replied as she removed her clothes.
It was very clear that Sister Slam had a large erection as well as ample firm breasts.
"Were you born this way?" Sara caressed Sister Slam's well-hung manhood.
"Yes. I am of the church of Diocese. We are of the race of Annunaki. My name is Tusaints."
Sara suckled on Tusaints, "You have a pussy too?"
"Angles are hermaphrodites." Sister Slam gasped,
"And the sons of God took wives from the daughters of Adam."

Reflections~Read the Book of Jubilee. Who was Cain's wife?
Eve had daughters of course.


<^>
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981140-Sister-Slam-Judges