*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981625-Civilian-Miltias--Econimic-shut-downCivil-War-2020
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2165561
The missing link in sudden counter culture.
#981625 added April 20, 2020 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
Civilian Miltias + Econimic shut down=Civil War 2020..


Zack is wound up about the shutdown.
He has his camouflage hunting gear on.
And he's wearing his Metalica T-shirt.
"This COVID-19 virus is an excuse for the commies to take over.
The people won't stand for it ..If they think they can lock us down.
It will be 1776 all over again."

Muzzy glances at Zack's sidearms a revolver and a knife with a compass handle.
"Zack can you legally own a handgun?
Weren't you adjudicated into a mental hospital in Maine?"
Muzzy is speaking with Zack through the glass window in his kitchen.
Muzzy is 58 and vulnerable to COVID-19.
"Bideford Hospital. So what? I can still buy guns in Maine and New Hampshire."
Muzzy makes a gentle face, "Didn't you try to shoot yourself in the head?"

"Doesn't matter. I bought a machinegun m-15 and a 45 caliber Smith&Weston revolver."
Zack makes a big toothy smile and shows off a compact machinegun that was stuffed in
a rear duffle bag.
Muzzy rubs the back of his neck, "What are you going to do with that?"
Zack looks slyly at Muzzy, "Whatever I damn well please!"
Muzzy massages his scalp with the tips of his fingers, "Stay safe. Don't hurt anyone."
"The commies have it coming!" Zack cusses and hops on his mountain bike.
Muzzy calls the police as Zack bikes off.

Reflections~There are 300 thousand assault rifles privately owned in the U.S.A.


Pray this economic lockdown doesn't trigger the thousands of civilian militias.


Peace out!


Vertago
<^>
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981625-Civilian-Miltias--Econimic-shut-downCivil-War-2020