*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981977-Hiding-from-you--and-you-two-too
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#981977 added April 25, 2020 at 12:33am
Restrictions: None
Hiding from you ... and you-two too.
222 entries and 2222 views ... had to post early before the numbers changed! By the way ... my favorite number is 2.

*Flowerb* *Flowerb* *Flowerb* Ridvan *Flowerb* *Flowerb* *Flowerb*

Saw viginia bluebells starting to bloom on Wednesday. They should be in good form this weekend as the weather continues to be mild. They bloom pink turning blue.

30DBC: Describe the best place to hide in your home (closet, bed - under it or the covers, basement, attic, behind the couch, in a cupboard, etc.), and why it is the best?

I think of places I forget about or places within places almost forgotten.

So: growing up ... probably in the attic behind where the stairs came up. No one would have thought of looking for me there. I would sit in the closet to "hide" so that would be too obvious.

In college there never was anywhere to hide.

Once house where I rented: at the base of the back stairs where my cat had her kittens. Way out of the way.

My house? Maybe a small nook under the front stairs. I don't think those who stayed with me even knew it was there.

My big house? Too many rooms! No one knew all of them!

Here: maybe in the one closet that's partially blocked by the bed or under the desk, also partially blocked by the bed.

Well ... that was amusing. I jump out of my skin if I hear noises at night. Two times I've been traumatized while in bed at night. It may explain why I sleep best when I travel or a home in the morning and not the night.

I'll write a flash fiction for sure. I really like the prompts: plum, window, lace. I owe Anna Maria a poem about plum blossoms and "ume" is a theme I have thought of many times over my life (the plum bravely blooms at the end of winter before the other more 'cowardly' flowers peek out). I've been wanting to write fantasy flash and this might work somehow. I do better with weaving images from three words than with a line of dialog.

Odd note: numbers seem to repeat for me today. I have 858,558 gps.

Other than that ... later ...

April 19, 2009: magnolia blooms in Montana
2.222

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981977-Hiding-from-you--and-you-two-too