*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982000-The-Democrats-are-Brain-Dead
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#982000 added April 25, 2020 at 9:02am
Restrictions: None
The Democrats are Brain Dead!
Last night I was watching U-Tube videos on China. I was stunned! They have built entire cities, with towering apartment buildings that are totally abandoned. This is what happens when "Centralized Planning" runs amuck. It was mind boggling to see a real city... going on for blocks and blocks with nobody living in it. The videos went on to show how workers (coal miners) were left without promised health care plans and their retirements cancelled by the government. Then they were expected to work for one tenth of their salary. I could't believe it! Then I saw how China was Utopia when compared to North Korea. Talk about a place you don't want to go... that's North Korea.

These Communist run Asian countries are only eclipsed by lawlessness and squalor of Africa. Seeing is believing. To think anybody with a handful of marbles rolling around in their heads would advocate such failed forms of government and anarchy. We as Americans live in the greatest country on earth and the Democrats want to turn it into a socialist state. Who are these people? Are they totally brain dead?

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982000-The-Democrats-are-Brain-Dead