*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982291-May-2020-Prompt---Death-of-a-Scriptwriter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2144563
What are Monthly Prompts? They are the Prompts for The Monthly Script Writing Contest.
#982291 added April 28, 2020 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
May 2020 Prompt - Death of a Scriptwriter
Death of a Scriptwriter


When I decided to re-open this contest, I was given a suggestion about what the monthly Prompt should be. And that Prompt is the one I’m using for May. The reason why I didn’t start my re-opening with it is because of how I write my short stories and scripts. I’m very, very sorry about that. I should have thought about the contest first.

Now for May’s Prompt, your dead scriptwriter can be anyone you want it to be. It could be you, someone you know, someone you don’t know, someone fictional, or it could even be metaphorical: Maybe it’s a dream or it’s because you can’t think of anything to write about. It’s like Writer’s Block. It can be a murder mystery with your main character as a detective, amateur or professional or it could be an old fashion whodunit with the same type of detective. There can be even more than one death too. as you have just read the possibilities for this Prompt can be endless. How you write it is up to you. You can even kill me off if you want to do it. That’s okay with me. After all, you wouldn’t be the first one who wants me dead.

© Copyright 2020 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982291-May-2020-Prompt---Death-of-a-Scriptwriter