*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982352
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#982352 added April 29, 2020 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Topics I Have Knowledge About
Prompt: What topics are you an expert in or have knowledge about?

I used to work in nursing QMA, just a step below a nurse and I have knowledge about medical symptoms and medications. I took classes and learned from experience. I like being in the know about symptoms. This was good for me to know when I took care of patients and my own personal symptoms. I don't know what a doctor knows but I can help myself and others.

Writing. I am not a novelist but I have learned a lot about writing and being published. I was published twice and had a couple of writing classes and went to a Junior College and have an Associates Of Arts Degree towards Journalism. I do a lot of writing here and have learned a lot.

Jane Austen. I love Jane Austen and read her books and have a Jane Austen Group here and do a monthly newsletter. I have researched Jane and read books about her so I know more about her then any author. I always know the answers to Jane Austen questions on Jeopardy. She is one author I know forwards and backwards.

Scrapbooking. I have a Degree in Scrapbooking and have done a lot of scrapbooking. I am good with pictures, theme pages, stickers and brads and design some pretty effective pages.

Clothes and jewelry. I know how to put fashions together. Colors, designs and what jewelry goes with what. Make up. I know about make up as I experimented it over the years.

Jesus, The Bible. I am not an expert but I read my Bible, went to Church and Bible Study and hope to be going back. I like learning about God and Jesus.

TV Shows, actors and actresses. I know my characters on TV Shows I watch and know what other shows actors and actresses played on.

This is about all I know. I don't think I will ever know as much as I want to know but I keep reading and learning.

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982352