*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982566-Characters-With-Character
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#982566 added May 2, 2020 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Characters With Character
What one fictional character would most like to meet and talk to? Why? What would you like to ask?

owl for signature use *BackpackV*


Quote: "Dose it ever amaze and delight you that of all the places in the world - cold grassy nests under hedgerows, warm patches of sun on a carpet - the cat chooses to sit on your lap?"
Nevada Barr https://www.azquotes.com/author/35652-Nevada_Barr

WHAT ONLY ONE?*QuestionR*


Nevada Barr created Anna Pigeon. I would like to go on a camp out in a National Park with Anna, because her trips always evolve into something exciting. When I am with Anna I get an educational about flora and fauna, as well as wildlife in the National Parks. I would like to ask her why her last name is Pigeon? I think I know the answer but I would ask just to find out if I'm right.

Maybe we should ask some other characters to go along; Mary Russell, Miss Marple, Lisbeth Salander, Olivia Benson, Dana Sculley, Stephanie Plum, Brenda Lee Johnson, and Sharon Radar. Really there are so many it would probably turn into a convention and I would have a notebook full of questions.

And this is only the female side of the camp.


STAY SAFE, WATCH MOVIES, READ BOOKS!*Film*


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982566-Characters-With-Character