*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982590-My-Baby-Brothers-updates
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#982590 added May 2, 2020 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
My Baby Brother's updates
For everyone that knows and those of you that don't know what my family is going through right now. Here is the latest update. They are running biopsies on my brother's cancer and then they will be doing a heart cath through his leg and see what is wrong with his heart. He is alone they wouldn't let anyone into the hospital but him. They have sedated him, but I was able to talk to him for a few minutes on the phone. Please keep him in your prayers.

I'm know that our emotions are running very high, especially when no one can be with him. We pray alot, we tell him every chance we get that we love him. He is our baby brother!

When our mother passed away he was almost 18. We lost track of each other (all of us kids) until about 9 years ago. Then when my baby big brother died 6 years ago this coming July 2, he disappeared for almost 5 years. Last month he turned up on my baby sisters doorstep. Telling us about his heart condition and the esophagus cancer.

Then he calls us 5 days ago telling us that his cancer is worse and he doesn't want to die alone. This is so hard for me, because I missed all those years with my family. Due to a family situation that we had no control of.

Please, pray this prayer with me.

Please, please, Oh Lord, take this illness away that is keeping some families apart and make my baby brother (Max) completely healed from head to toe. I rebuke the illnesses that is within his body. Give your love and comfort with peace of mind that you are with him. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for my family and especially my brother. I'll try and post updates when I'm not so emotional. Everytime I tried I'd get a phone call or text and then I couldn't do it.
I love you, my peeps ❤

© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982590-My-Baby-Brothers-updates