*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983425
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#983425 added May 12, 2020 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates
Prompt: Life is like a box of chocolates.

After watching Forest Gump, I had to do this prompt. Life is like a box of chocolates. Sometimes, you get some good pieces of chocolates and then you bite into cherry or raspberry and to me, that is not pleasant. Life is that way. You have a great day and life is beautiful. Bad days and we sure get those lately. The chocolate is too sweet or just awful. You savor the great taste of chocolate and cherish every good day, every great moment and enjoy every achievement. Chocolate is a good treat when you are eating your favorites and the things in life you can love and favor. Hopefully, we will get our lives back and do the things we love and have no fear of being sick or getting sick. May your box of chocolates have all your favorites and make you feel good. May your life may be a perfect box of chocolates to be enjoyed.

Our favorite characters from Frozen 2.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983425