*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983857-A-Sunday-special
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#983857 added May 18, 2020 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
A Sunday special
Yesterday I attended my neighbor's little girl's dance recital on Zoom. She was so excited to be able to show her stuff because programs with covid restrictions are not easy. It went very well with some of the girls performing on the outdoor studio stage and others performing in their homes. Abby performed from home and of course was perfect, cartwheels and all. Gosh, I wish I was that limber! It was really nice to look forward to something special on Sunday again.

Several shops and restaurants are open now with 50% limitations. I don't feel comfortable going to any of them yet. Our library branches have instituted a drive-up for books on hold. I rode past the last time I took Mr. Truck for a drive and noticed a very long line. Uh-uh. I'll continue with the electronic system for now.

I noticed several basil plants growing (on their own from an old plant I had pulled up last fall) outside my kitchen door. The confederate jasmine on my fence is blooming profusely. My hummies are back and cardinals and chickadees are splashing in the birdbath. Mother Nature has no regard for covid and in fact I think she likes it.

© Copyright 2020 Happy April 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy April 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983857-A-Sunday-special