*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984117-May-22-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#984117 added May 22, 2020 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
May 22, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallWelcome...

The Original Logo. Prompt: "Music often has the ability to remind us of old memories. In your entry today, be inspired by a specific piece of music or a musical instrument. What feelings/emotions does the music or instrument stir in you? Share a specific memory your chosen song or instrument reminds you of."

Every time I hear the songs "How Great Thou Art" and "The Old Rugged Cross" I have bittersweet memories of two little girls who were very precious in my life. One was my sister Michelle who died of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome at 22 months of age. The other was my niece Alisha who was killed in an accident at 18 months of age. We lost them both much too young but I have some wonderful memories of them. Hearing these songs reminds me of their funerals and thus the memories I made with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvg0OtupuI

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "The full range of human experience from joy, love, and lust to greed, betrayal, and despair can be expressed in any activity." Do you agree or disagree? What activity best expresses all of them?"

There are a lot of activities that express all of the things above. Some of the activities mentioned God calls fruits of the Spirit while he calls the rest of the activities mentioned sin. I think the thing that best expresses all these emotions is being human.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Some people love chaos, others crave order. Is it the implicit coldness in order that you need or is it the random warmth that gives you a rush in the unknown? What pattern works for you?"

I prefer warmth and order, although a certain amount of chaos keeps the pressure on and makes me work to right it. Chaos can be motivating but I still prefer warmth and order.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984117-May-22-2020