*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984325-Did-Nancy-Pelosi-do-porn
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#984325 added May 26, 2020 at 4:18am
Restrictions: None
Did Nancy Pelosi do porn?


I have seen so much porn.
I swear Nancy Pelosi reminds me of a porn star.
I'm 58 years along and Nancy Pelosi has been in Congress before I was born.
In her journey has a Congresswoman she as amassed one hundred million dollars.
Can a Congresswoman do that from donations?
Perhaps she made her fortune in erotic entertainment?

I'm just a poor peasant.
I don't understand the intricacy of elitist politics.
33 million people have been forced out of work by the government.
But, the government will not provide free healthcare to them in a pendemic..(?)
Instead, the quarantined are limited to a few months of unemployment checks.
The permanently disenfranchised did receive one stimulus check 3 months ago.

Congresswoman AOC has done nothing for the disenfranchised.
This is not the Progressive campaign promise she was elected on.
Does she like icecream porn too?

I have to believe the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi realizes she doesn't look sympathetic
when she does icecream porn on a talk show.
I forget which talk show she made her icecream porn on; the one hosted by the morbidly obese Brit.
It was sexy but inappropriate.

Reflections~The purpose of a Democracy is not to serve the disenfranchised icecream.

I'm lactose intolerant.


Bob County
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984325-Did-Nancy-Pelosi-do-porn