*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984430-May-27-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#984430 added May 27, 2020 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
May 27, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "If your life were a song, 1) what genre would it be, 2) who would sing it, and 3) would it be a hit?"

If my life were a song I would hope it would be a ballad. As to genre, I'm not really sure. Maybe country. I love gospel but gospel glorifies God and I don't want glorified and I'm certainly not Jesus! I'll leave the gospel completely to glorify Him. I'll just be a country ballad about a preacher. If it says that I glorified Jesus Christ and tried to live my life according to His will then I would be a happy camper.

Who would sing it? I really don't know because I don't listen to a lot of country anymore. The housekeeper on our floor listens to oldies rock while when working and I overhear it. Aside from that I seldom turn on a radio or the television. I use my television for a computer monitor. If I had to choose a singer I guess it would be Carrie Underwood. I've heard her sing How Great Thou Art and she has an amazing voice.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Use spirals in your entry today. Like for instance, in our DNA, the galaxies, in a coiled tendril of a vine, or the tracery of a fingerprint, it's your blog have fun with all the spirals in our world."

I am so glad I don't have time to sit around and think of the spirals in the universe. I am glad for one thing because spirals make me dizzy. They seem to go on and on and never end. Second, I am glad I don't have time to think about spirals because it would mean I was bored. I like to stay busy. One of the reasons I prefer working and weekdays as opposed to weekends is to stay busy. I hate being bored, angry, or lonely.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Love. Home. Joy. Use these words in today's Blog entry."

Love is the most important principle taught in the Bible. It is the beginning and end of human worship and the reason for our existence. God created us to be in fellowship with him. That fellowship is love because God is love. To be in fellowship with God we must first love Him and then love our fellow man.

Joy comes as a result of that love. Sin brings pain and in this world the consequences of sin bring pain and death. Joy comes from love.

Home is where one lives.
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984430-May-27-2020