*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984540-The-Anunnaki-and-Creating-a-Product-Improved-Hominid
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#984540 added June 10, 2020 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
The Anunnaki and Creating a Product Improved Hominid
There is a big difference between what the Anunnaki are said to have done, in jump starting humanity, and what humanity has done in scratch starting robotics and artificial intelligence.

The claim is that the Anunnaki took an egg from a hominid "Ape Woman," fertilized it with Anunnaki sperm and used Anunnaki women as surrogate birth mothers. Their goal was to create an intelligent work force to help in their mining operations. It was what we call today "In-vitro fertilization." However, what is further covered in the text, hints that the process was somewhat more sophisticated than "Test Tube" babies. In addition, as related in the Tower of Babel story, there appears to have been a mechanism for switching off or garbling some of the capabilities the Anunnaki did not wish to share with the humans. In the Adam and Eve story, two of these were reproduction and immortality.

What humanity is doing is building from the ground up, an electro-mechanical life-form and what the Anunnaki did was upgrade an existing biological life-form. However, as we progress, we might want to give thought to what we engineer into our robotic helpers.

There are similarities and differences in the two approaches, however, both raised similar concerns. One was a fear that the creation would evolve, overtake and maybe even surpass, or usurp the "Creators." The Anunnaki were not "all in" on this decision to produce a product improved humanoid. The new humans were hardworking, prolific, smart, and sexually attractive. The Anunnaki had intercourse with the human females, who bore them offspring. The hybrids were smaller and lived shorter lives, but were essentially a robust, virulent mixture of the two races, and rapidly became a dynamic melting pot. So there were concerns about diluting the bloodline, and what to do with the workers once gold mining ceased to be a viable undertaking.

When it was discovered that a big chunk of the polar ice cap was about to break off and melt into the oceans, the Anunnaki reembarked their space craft and sat out the tsunami or "The Great Flood" from polar orbit. When they returned, most of humanity had perished except for a few who escaped in an ARK. How, this was enabled, is also recorded on the cuneiform tablets, and found its way into the Old Testament.

So like the Anunnaki, humans need to be giving some serious thought to how much of ourselves we plan to give and how we intend to pull the plug, if robots become an existential threat.

The Anunnaki gave this matter some serious thought.




© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984540-The-Anunnaki-and-Creating-a-Product-Improved-Hominid