*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984611-May-30-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#984611 added May 30, 2020 at 8:54am
Restrictions: None
May 30, 2020
The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallWelcome...

The Original Logo. Prompt: "Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition? What did you learn?"

I don't remember all of the prompts. To be honest, I often don't remember what I did yesterday though. I just sort of muddle through, letting everything sort of settle into my brain to remember at a much later date. I think my favorite prompt however was the one in which we were asked to come up with prompts. It was interesting to see what others came up with.

The best part about being involved has been the friendships I have developed. I have enjoyed hearing from people every day.

What did I learn? I learned that people are not all that different from me.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Use the following words in your post: cover, chastise, resist, wretched, unkempt, club, water, moonlight."

I am glad I do not cover the news. I would have to chastise some of these idiots who do. They are so biased and unkempt in their reporting. There was a time you could count on objectivity from the reporters. Now you have to choose a side and listen to the arguments supporting your opinion. The wretched reporters stir the pot more every day and have us on the verge of civil war. I resist even watching television and especially the news. I don't support reporting to support a particular club. I drown in the water of the watered down biased reporting. I'd have to moonlight doing something besides reporting.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.” — John Lennon Has there been times in your lives when this is has been true?"

I believe proper grammar would be "have there been times" as opposed to "has there been times? And yes, there have been times when this has happened to me. God is in control and my plans don't always work out.

Welcome... Prompt: "Sunrise/Sunset: The sun comes up, the sun goes down. It goes round and round. Write something inspiring about the sunrise or sunset."

The sunset is orange and red casting pink shades upon the sky
Fiery sun is taking his evening nap
He works tirelessly all day casting warmth
Let him rest for the night.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984611-May-30-2020