*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984663-UFO-Quotes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#984663 added May 31, 2020 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
UFO Quotes
These quotes are taken from Dr. Stephen Greers's Book Unacknowledged.

"UFO research is leading us kicking and screaming into the science of the twenty-first century." J Allen Hynek, Project Bluebook.

"We already have the means to travel around the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them our to benefit humanity." Ben Rich, former head of Lockheed Skunkworks 1975-1991.

"We now have the ability to take ET home." Ben Rich, former head of Lockheed Skunkworks.

"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our Earth for centuries. I think they possibly have been sent out to conduct systematic, long-range investigations, firs of men, animals, vegetation, and moire recently of atomic centers, armaments and centers of armament production." Professor Hermann Oberth (1894-1989). German rocket expert and founding father of the space age.

"I would do it (Study UFOs) but before agreeing to it, we must insist upon full access to discs recovered. For instance, in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." J. Edgar Hoover. Letter to Clyde Tolson, July 15 1947.

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." President Harry S. Truman, April 4 1950, White House Press Conference.

"In the councils of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, wether sought or unsought by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together." President Dwight D. Eisenhower, January 1961.

"Of course the flying saucers are real and they are interplanetary." Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, Head of the Royal Airforce during WW2. Quoted in Reuters, August 1954.

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fund raising mechanism and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." Senator Daniel K Inouye.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." Secretary off Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, September 10 2001.

" We have, indeed, been contacted---perhaps even visited---by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." Victor Marchetti, former Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA.

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984663-UFO-Quotes