*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984710
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#984710 added May 31, 2020 at 6:14pm
Restrictions: None
Summer In Her Veins
"Summer has filled her veins with light and her heart is washed with noon." C. Day Lewis

With all this virus thing and staying home, I have been feeling anxious and feeling like there is no life out there. My husband took me to Kohls and I got a nice pink nylon top, pink flower necklace and bracelet to match and purple bracelet bangles. I got The Other Bennet Sister book at Barnes and Nobles. This book is about Mary, youngest sister, Pride and Prejudice and you know what a Jane Austen Fan I am. I have wanted this book for a long time. I look forward to reading this.

After being stuck at home and watching TV, day in and day out, it was nice to go ride around Lake Michigan. The lake had a green cast to it but it was still pretty. I loved seeing the dunes and tides rolling in. It was nice to ride around Lake Culver and there was a pretty, white lighthouse made out od concrete. This area has a military academy and some rich people. Last weekend, Memorial Weekend, we drove around the lake closer to us and people were boating, on kiaks, water skiing and you wouldn't know the world is under virus alert. This is a good sign of summer.

There is a new brown calf by us and we saw a black and white colt. Farmers are out in the field and things are green around here. Flowers are growing. Summer is in my veins and rain is nice along with the sun. The virus hasn't stopped nature and that is a beautiful thing. My heart washed with noon. At noon, I am watching a rerun of Young and the Restless and having lunch. There is life out there and people are changing summer plans but we can still have a life. I thank God and Jesus for that!

Beautiful picture of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984710