*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984712
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#984712 added May 31, 2020 at 6:31pm
Restrictions: None
Pleasurable Picnic, State Of Mind
Prompt: "A picnic is more then eating a meal. It is a pleasurable state of mind." What foods do you like to eat at a picnic?

My mother and I like to get KFC Chicken, go to Mejer and buy potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, cake and cookies and we go to the beach. We used to make bacon sandwiches or take chicken strips. We used to take my son and his wife until they moved to Minnesota. My cousin Sam used to go with us and now we have a friend Diane we take with us. We go to Lake Michigan and eat at a picnic table and watch the lake and the seagulls. We spend over an hour there and then go shopping. I like to go to Kate Spade and buy a new purse or jewelry. Mom likes Chico. I go to the bookstore and buy books. We go to Ultra, a makeup store and check out the new make up. We also go to Kohls. I love their clothes and items. We started the day with a delicious picnic and a trip to the Beach. This is a pleasurable state of mind. I hope we can go again this year. I don't want to give this up.

** Image ID #2156848 Unavailable **


Member of: Blog City - A Council Leader, Prince Group Leader, Darcys Ladies Leader , Jane Austen Group Leader, Jane Austen Newsletter Editor, Fairy Tales Group Leader, Movie Lovers Group, Anniversary Reviewer, Owner Of Hobbies and Crafts Forum, WDC Celebrity Author, Paranormal Romance Authors Guild.
Beautiful Princess Megan Rose Plaque made by Minja, my Dear Friend.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984712