*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984961-May-June-look-up-for-us-all
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#984961 added June 4, 2020 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
May June look up for us all.
I know that I've been absent way too long here. I'm feeling somewhat better about the things going on around my family. I can't do anything about it but pray. God knows what his plans are for my family members and I need to release how I feel and let Him do His thing. I need my happy place back. And that is being here writing and doing my thing with my WdC family. It is so hard to let someone else take care of your family. Panicking is not going to solve anything, except make yourself sick with worry.

Ok, yes, I'm admitting I did panic, but we are talking about family and we all kinda do that at one point or another. My baby brother's condition is the same and he is waiting for his insurance to kick in which could take a few months. My sister has not heard anything on my great-nephew's autopsy as to the cause. They are still needing lots of prayers for comfort, love and healing.

My son is sick again, but his girlfriend is well. He goes to work and they send him home due to a fever. My son's body is one of those that his temp goes up when his active. But, according to CDC, he can't work, no chances. What's crazy they don't test the people that are shopping, but they test the employees, who are protected with a mask and gloves before they are allowed to work. Yesterday he became sick again, this time running a temp before even leaving the house. We think that it is allergy-related and he will get some medicine for it. He is still in need of prayers.

My big baby brother's daughter is having foot surgery tomorrow, she is in need of prayers as well. She has five little munchkins herself and will be off her feet for a month before having the other foot surgery done. Maybe I should say send prayers for her husband *Think* *Bigsmile*

I'm hoping that June is a great month for America. We need it, I won't go into all the politics that are going on right now. I'm not going to try and wrap my brain around it. I'm not sure I can at this point. Not to say I don't agree with what is happening at this moment in our country. It is terrible and tragic what we are doing to each other. I will say that I love everyone and hug everyone as well. Except during social distancing. Which is by far the hardest thing for a person who is a hugger. *Cry*

I will be here full time once again starting hopefully on the 6th. Oh my goodness I almost forgot what I'm doing on the 6th. Hopefully, everyone else will remember as well. "2019 Quill Awards Ceremony will be announcing the finalist and winners this coming Saturday. I have the honor this year to be a finalist in the category "Best Inspirational". Along with some very talented writers. 🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace, Sally, x The T Lady x, concrete_angel, and the Wordy Jay. It is an honor to be named a finalist with you lovely ladies. Many blessings to us all. I know that it is very hard to choose those that win because I believe we are all very talented writers and WINNERS.

I will be judging "The Lighthouse Poetry Contest and announcing the prompt for June as well this weekend. Grab onto your seats for the Winner. Here are the entries being judged for April "Invalid Item, "THE VOICE: Words and Music, "Father Figure, "Invalid Item and "The Voice Of God Please, remember don't make any edits until after the judging or you will be disqualified. Thank you for being so patient with my absence. I greatly appreciate it. *Bigsmile* *Heart*

Honoring all the writers here at WdC, you make this a wonderful place to be. If it wasn't for some very patient, caring, loving mentors of mine, I would've not ever stuck around. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me and I apologise for flaking out on you. Rhoswen - Relentless Victory, Sum1, 🌕 HuntersMoon, Angus, Bubblegum Jones, Lilli ☕ still Quilling, the Wordy Jay, Maryann, Hippity Hoppity Sharmy, ruwth, Jay O'Toole, Elle - on hiatus, eyestar~* and Samberine Everose to name a few. And a very very special thanks to The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress for making this a place we can chill, write our muses even if they abandon us for a bit or two, and grow in our writing and our relationships.

Here's to a better half of 2020, may it be rewarding to all of us!

Hugzzzz and lots of love to all,
Teresa aka LegendaryMask*Heart*










© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984961-May-June-look-up-for-us-all