*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984984
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#984984 added June 4, 2020 at 10:37am
Restrictions: None
One Day By Matisyahu
48 Music Media Challenge: One Day By Matisyahu

The world is a mess. We have a virus going in, a black man was killed by a police man and rioting going on all over. I pray this all gets better. I hope God lets me stay on this earth until Jesus comes back. I feel I am still needed and a lot of others are, too. We are in a maze and trying to make sense of the world. I pray. This song is a good reminder of what the world is going through. Why do people want to riot? WE need to help each other in spite of social distancing. We need to love each other and not destroy stores. People have lost money because of the virus and they are adding salt to the wound. This song talked about wars and that is what is happening. A war with the virus and each other. This has to stop. This song has a good message and I can't say it is the best song I have ever heard but it is about peace. It speaks to us and I wish everyone would hear this song and let it sink it. I say a prayer for the world and will think of this song and hope it reaches the trouble makers and they do a turn around and a cure for the virus is found soon.

A neat Rainbow Unicorn Image.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984984