*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985001
Rated: XGC · Book · Opinion · #1501776
May my opinions gather wind under their wings and fly, perchance to soar.
#985001 added July 5, 2020 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
Botanist's conspiracy
Botanist's conspiracy
4.juni.2020


I don't need to be woke, J Shimmers! I have believed and worked on racial and peace issues for 40 years. I know a thing or two besides being a gardener since age 9. Can you tell the difference between tomatoes, eggplant and nightshade? Clue: one is poisonous. Bon appetite! When you eat rhubarb do you eat the leaves or the roots? Hmmm... things that are related or look similar aren't the same. The protesters are not the same people as rioters. Black, brown, white folk come in all sizes, shapes and colors. If you can't tell the difference that's your problem. And if you had any black or brown friends I wouldn't have to tell you this ... but let's just deflect by pointing out every conspiracy theory out there and blame the mythical "deep state" that paves your roads and provides all the infrastructure. Are there assholes in positions of power? You betcha. As for paid instigators: start with cops being paid to bash heads and military people being paid to shoot at civilians. I have no doubt that there are paid instigators among the rioters. But it deflects from the real issues. As for covid ... since when have you become a virologist instead of a botanist?

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985001