*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985325-The-Anunnaki-Handbag
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#985325 added June 10, 2020 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
The Anunnaki Handbag
If you search "Anunnaki, Ancient Tablets, Utube," you'll eventually get to images, showing what these space travelers allegedly looked like. Now don't expect to see some sort of ET creature with almond eyes and antennas poking out of their forehead. The Anunnaki and humans were not genetically that far removed. After some tinkering, the two species could produce offspring. The big difference was size and longevity. The human "helpers" were smaller and didn't live as long. One of the more iconic renderings shows this large man with a kinky beard carrying a small handbag. This handheld tote is a detail in the relief art that repeats itself, over and over. Now what do you suppose this cute little purse contained? Nobody really knows, but here's my take.

Zecharia Sitchin, wrote in his translations, that there was "Forbidden Knowledge" that could be accessed by machines referred to as ME's. He tells us that these MEs were, "Objects that held all the knowledge and other objects of a high civilization."

Though they are constantly referred to, the nature of the ME is not clear and scholars translate the term as "divine commandments," "divine powers" or "mythic virtues." The ME, however, are described as physical objects that one could pick up and carry or even put on (like a backpack) and contained secret knowledge or data. Perhaps they were something like our our present day computer chips on which data, programs and operational orders have been minutely recorded. On them the essentials of civilization were encoded.

Note: Zecharia Sitfchin and the Extraterrestrial Orgins of Humanity. M.J. Evans, Ph.D. pp 109-110.

Now, I have been flitting around the subject of the Anunnaki and the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI). So here is the first evidence showing how they controlled who had access to what forms of information. Their problem wasn't so much controlling the humans, but rather controlling their own population and they did it by compartmentalizing information and restricting access to only those with "A need to know." Sound Familiar?

Human beings were of a pay grade even lower than the rank and file Anunnaki citizen, so naturally their leaders, the NEFELIM wanted to provide even greater restrictions on what their "Product Improved Hominids" had access to. After all knowledge is power, and it follows that one of the safeguards in developing our Robotics and AI is keeping our creations in the dark about things they don't need to know. So this is my first rule.

Rule #1: Give to AI and Robots only what they need to know.

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985325-The-Anunnaki-Handbag