*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985477
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#985477 added June 11, 2020 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Today started out a great day. I got up early as a hell. Went to my weekly apt at this one hospital that has my infectious disease doctor. Got my x-rays done before my apt. Was fine, Almost lept off the chair in happiness when the doctor said my days of IV drugs daily were gone. Least for now. Though the fact they are keeping my PICC line in for a while longer feels a little like a dooms day device waiting to go off. But for now all I need is wound care daily, and that will start at home again, hopefully soon and 3 weeks of two different kinds of antibiotics. Thats fine, I can live with that, even the damn side effects. Psssh especially the whole sun sensitive stuff. I already got two others that do that.

Course though someone always got to ruin my good day. I get home and make the boys and I some nuggets for lunch. My GP doc calls me up and the receptionist says this one place called saying I didn't have some test, that I said I was getting better and didn't need it. I'm like whoa, wait. I had the test at the hospital and next month i'm seeing a specialist, she was like ok. i'm look in my file, they sent you guys a copy. Course I was right per usual.

Last night I took out pork chops to BBQ today. I was looking forward to them all night and this morning but considering its raining right now, and 15C/60F outside they going into the oven cooked in mushroom soup. ah pork is pork. I love it any way I can get it LOL. Plus since I've been cooking for myself since I was 16 I say I'm a pretty good cook.

Anyways I need to close this up for now.
If you need a laugh, check this out.
https://whytrumpisgreat.com/

I'm out.

© Copyright 2020 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985477