*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985637-What-weve-got-here-is-failure-to-communicate
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#985637 added June 14, 2020 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
What we've got here is failure to communicate
Ugh I got to go out today, wound care day. Which might be a good thing because it looks like my stuff leaked threw. I slept in this morning but I'm still sitting here yawning. I can't wait till I get my homecare back. I don't have to dread going out every day. You would think I'd be used to it already but it still spikes my anxiety a lot. Not to mention it's hard on my body. Even though I got my walker I'm still paranoid I'm going to fall or something or worse have a seizure. It's like an endless string or worries that no one seems to understand but to me it's just a huge ball of anxiety. All I hear is "Well you got to do it" or "It's good for you."

I finally did some writing yesterday. Just a very short story, but I'm proud of myself. I buckled down and told myself I was going to finally put to paper one of the many idea's bouncing around my head. I thought the plot idea turned out pretty good. But you're going to have to wait till I make it public before you know what it about it. All I'm going to say is it very current events, political and the stuff some people dream about. lol. Though it might cause some controversy but I never backed down from a challenge.

I don't know why I bother to read the news every day. It just pisses me off to read about the state of the US. Trump is running it more and more into the ground daily. The country is a powder keg waiting to explode, except now it is exploding slowly. Ya know I was raised on the beliefs that the Police were the good guys, they were there to help in the bad situation. They saved my life literally as a child, and I was raised on the belief that everyone was equal, no matter the colour of their skin.

But now every day video's of police misconduct become available to the public even stuff that has happened right here when I live. It really does seem there are more bad cops than good even though I know that's not true but damn what the fuck is happening in this world. It's gone to shit and honestly I blame that fucking orange ass Trump for a lot of it. I can't wait for Biden to get into office and Trump to be gone, because honestly you're a fucking idiot if you vote for that dumbass again.

© Copyright 2020 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985637-What-weve-got-here-is-failure-to-communicate