*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985780-Tangle-Tuesday--Coping-With-2020
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#985780 added June 16, 2020 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Tangle Tuesday: Coping With 2020
Fiḍál (Grace), 13 Núr (Light) 177 B.E. Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The "Invalid Item discussion topic for the week of June 14, 2020 is "Let's start with something easy! How are you coping with 2020? Are you watching a lot of news? Distracting yourself with other things? Hiding under the blankets? How are you feeling about everything? Aside from everything going on in the world, how are YOU doing? What's going on in your personal bubble? How many years long has 2020 felt so far? *Rolling*"


How am I coping with 2020? Not easily. The first part of the year was alright. I had only a couple of issues with the lock-down: (1) The inability to get a hair cur, and (2) I couldn't pick up senior commodities for a while. Now that most places are starting to open up, I'm beginning to have difficulties that I didn't before. I think or hope that will clear up soon.

Sometimes it feels like I'm in a well,
about 30 ft. from the center of hell.

I was able to pickup senior commodities and get my haircut in May. Social distancing is still in effect, but that is slowly being lifted. I catch the news, I want to catch, online. I listen to music online. I read articles online, I talk to my sister on the phone at least once a month. This month she dropped by my house to get me to print something off the DMV website. It was nice seeing her.

I've had difficulty focusing for a couple of three weeks, that's slowing going away. I'm back to doing survey. I purchased a new recliner with the stimulus funds. I think my life is slowly working towards a new normal.

Day 16 entry for "The Bard's Hall Contest.



© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985780-Tangle-Tuesday--Coping-With-2020