*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985839
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#985839 added June 17, 2020 at 8:18am
Restrictions: None
Mistaken Identity
Prompt: Have you ever been the victim of mistaken identity?

No but I had people think I was someone else. A woman I knew said she saw my picture in the paper that I was getting married and I said no, it isn't me. It was my good friend I hung out with. At work, I was get accused of doing something I didn't do and it wasn't me. I did something wrong, I would own up to it and still do. I worked in the Nursing Home and an old lady said I went out with her cousin and she was 70 something. I was 40 and it wasn't me. People have told me I look like someone they knew years ago. A patient chased me down the hallway and said we were married in the past and I had a hard time convincing him otherwise. I was never mistaken for someone else and had to go to the police. That's one good thing.

beautiful Audrey Hepburn picture from eyestar.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985839