*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986769-The-Spiritual-Meaning-of-the-COVID-19-Pandemic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#986769 added June 29, 2020 at 3:35pm
Restrictions: None
The Spiritual Meaning of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Kamál (Perfection), 7 Raḥmat (Mercy) 177 B.E. Monday, June 29, 2020

Day 29 entry for "The Bard's Hall Contest.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 2172: For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven-- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 Since it is so, spiritually speaking, why do you think our planet now has this Covid 19 pandemic?

The pandemic is occurring to demonstrate that Earth is like a single nation, what occurs in one of its nation-states will move into another nation-state. Another reason for the pandemic is to show the oneness of humanity. The human race is a single multicolored species, in order for human kind to survive any crisis--no matter if the crisis is man-made or natural--we have to cooperate with each other. We have to help each other, it does not matter if the other person we are helping is of a different color, a different gender, a different cultural origin, a different religion, a different national origin, or a different sexual orientation. Humanity will not survive unless it starts to work together as a single species.


"The utterance of God is a lamp, whose light is these words: Ye are the fruits of one tree, and the leaves of one branch. Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship. He Who is the Daystar of Truth beareth Me witness! So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth. The one true God, He Who knoweth all things, Himself testifieth to the truth of these words."
Bahá’u’lláh12

Humanity will survive this crisis, and any other crisis that is below our sight's horizon. It will not be easy because many people do not want to give up their learned prejudices and feelings of superiority. However, eventually most people will see the beauty in the flower garden of humanity. The road ahead is not smooth, indeed it is under construction without any detours around it. Humanity will survive this and every other crisis we encounter. In the end the human race will be united in its diversity.

Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh
2  {linkz:www.bahai.org/r/487380847}


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986769-The-Spiritual-Meaning-of-the-COVID-19-Pandemic