*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987016-Amazing-Ideas
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#987016 added July 2, 2020 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
Amazing Ideas?
We all know the mood-ring fad of the 70’s only predicted body temperature and not necessarily mood, but what if people could actually see your emotions, like an aura of color surrounding you. Would you try to mask it, display it proudly, or something in between?

owl for signature use *PoseyB*


Quote: “The terms we use for what is considered supernatural are woefully inadequate. Beyond such terms as ghost, specter, poltergeist, angel, devil, or spirit, might there not be something more our purposeful blindness has prevented us from understanding?
We accept the fact that there may be other worlds out in space, but might there not be other worlds here? Other worlds, in other dimensions, coexistent with this? If there are other worlds parallel to ours, are all the doors closed? Or does one, here or there, stand ajar?”

Louis L'Amour, The Haunted Mesa https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/dimensions


Auras and Other Ideas?



Once in awhile I wear jewelry because I like sparkly things. Last week I was pawing through a box of rings and found a mood ring I purchased at a fair many years passed. It still fit so I put it on. During the day it changed color about 5 times, fascinating.

Everyone knows I'm an avid reader so the subject of auras isn't new. A small town near me has an active Eastern Star group who are into all kinds of spiritual ideas. Also most of the relatives I have on my Dad's side are Masonic and Eastern Star. I read that the United States has had 15 presidents that were Masonic. So the area where I grew up and still live is polluted with all kinds of doctrines and ideas.

There was or perhaps still is a series of books written by ??? about the search by the author for a portal in South America which will take a person into a different dimension. I don't remember the authors name, sorry. It was however quite an interesting story put forth as a nonfiction reality. There was a section about being able to identify a persons personality by learning to see their aura. I thought I might find the authors name by googling it but found instead a horrendous amount of books on auras. *Crazy*

The interesting thing was something he said about the fact that you can see auras if you work on it. Yep. It can be done. Like the mood ring it is totally unreliable about what a person really is though. People are bundles of ideas, experiences, and knowledge. What they do with their life might be good, bad, and indifferent all in the same hour of one day. Take into perspective time lived and physical abilities?

What kind of biological science would cause an aura? Can it be picked up on an MRI? There is probably books out there that will answer such question if you look. I just think even if you see and aura around someone and you know what each color denotes. You would have to get to know that person and understand their life and lifestyle to really know why they have been color coded. This is a subject I have not visited in any depth and presently don't intend to research, so it will be interesting to read other blogs about the subject.

Even as I write this I am realizing that I have a lot of questions about this subject. And, how it pertains to other subjects in a spiritual way? Do you think the Christ can see auras on humans?

Something to think about: I read somewhere that anything you have never experienced before can be thought of as a miracle. Think of how penicillin or vaccines are viewed before they came into constant use. Microwaves were suspicious when they first came on the market. Yep! Life on the earth is interesting. What's next interstellar travel? Beaming people from one planet to another might be easier or a portal?

Merit Badge in Golden Reader Award
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on finishing your  [Link To Item #2174465]  for 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*!

~Minja

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987016-Amazing-Ideas