*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987198-SPEECH-MEANS-TALKING-RIGHT
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#987198 added July 4, 2020 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
SPEECH MEANS TALKING RIGHT?
What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?


owl for signature use *Mountains*


Quote:“The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the listener receives.” – Lilly Walters https://bigfishpresentations.com/2012/05/03/25-awesome-public-speaking-quotes/

40 Short Minutes *Hotair4*


Really 40 minutes isn't that long. Whatever is said will probably leave out things you think you should have said later. Since its impromptu you should look out for crowd fever. Is this really something an introvert will look forward toward. Does the 40 minutes include a questions from the audience time or does that come after the presentation? *Laugh*

The Whats: 1. Dog care and training, 2. horse care and training, 3. raising sheep or dairy goats actually could be 2), 4. a lifetime of scripture study?, 5. What was it like to live in Israel when Jesus was alive? 6. reading fiction and nonfiction for knowledge 7. 40 years of living in an A-frame house 8. How to stay sane inside of a secretive society? 8. Why allegory is stupid 9. Why venting about the Trump administration and making America great again is not wrong but possibly dangerous. 10. What is superstition and why it harms people -- 11.The lies people tell (could be a lot of humor in this one) 12. 10 guide lines for writing the news. 13. researching facts for written works. 14. Why I like to talk but never do. Name a subject I'll try to find the answers *Crazy*

Actually if anyone put me to the test on these subjects we might find a lot of humor all through any one them. Besides if I get stage struck I will forget the names of authors of books, titles of books or movies, names of pets and people. I may need audience help.

This makes me remember, I once gave a planned speech about West Nile Virus complete with mosquito illustration to a college speech class. At the end the whole class voiced their disgust at why any one would worry about getting the virus even though it was prevalent in the area at that time. (they still spray to kill the West Nile mosquito around this area because there are a lot of swampy areas}.

So, I'm not surprised at the amount of people who are unconcerned about catching covid 19.

Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congrats for the most creative entry about the Iditarod! Norb and Lyn TALK ON!





© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987198-SPEECH-MEANS-TALKING-RIGHT