*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987383-Drama
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#987383 added July 6, 2020 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
Drama
So, last time (in the entry immediately below) I explained some revisions that had occurred in BoM. Briefly: A branch got deleted, and then a heavily revised version of it was posted in a slightly different place. This was to correct some technical errors so that another author to continue that branch.

I came in this morning to find in my Inbox (among other missives) an email from the original author of the deleted branch, a retort from the author of the revised branch, and a publicly posted chapter that doesn't add anything to the interactive but does eloquently state the original author's grievance.

This present post just to say that I'm aware of what's going on and I'm trying to find a solution that will please the various parties.

* * *

Meantime, yes, I forgot to post a chapter yesterday—lots of piddly stuff that drove it completely from my mind—but I have posted it now.

Interactive: "Dark Talk on a Dark Night
Entry: "Dark Talk on a Dark Night

It doesn't get to where people are expecting it to get, not yet, but I felt like the story needed some character talk before taking a pretty large step into territory that's not really been explored before.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987383-Drama