*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987439-Knyflok-speaks-of-inspiration
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nature · #1439094
Look around. Let Nature nurture your Soul. I record images I sense and share them here.
#987439 added July 7, 2020 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Knyflok speaks of inspiration
I listen to the willow, the wind caressing it's hair, the flow of water around it's roots, the messages along the thin threads of the fungi. Everything has its own voice.

I've tried listening to rocks. They have much to say but they say it slowly. One time I was so intent I got pelted by a hailstorm. Never heard the end of how the Matterhorn rose so high! The river stones are more chatty.

What wisdom can I impart. So many are so attached to what their eyes see that they seek no further. Learn how to touch and the world will touch back. Learn how to smell and fragrances will unlock memories you thought you forgot, and aromas themselves will teach you much. Learn to eat slow and carefully. Savor each flavor. There's more to know than sugar and salt. And listen. Every being has a voice. Where there is movement there is life. Even mountains move. Listen to air and water and fire. And when you use your eyes see what others cannot, then look further until you can see what is missing. There's no end of inspiration. When you have done all that listen to the human heart. For many that's where you should start.

Until we meet again,

Knyflok


What do you do when you are out of inspiration or ideas?

For:
FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


1.009

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987439-Knyflok-speaks-of-inspiration