*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987600
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#987600 added July 8, 2020 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
Last Week's Memories
Prompt: Write down a few memories from last week that made you smile.

Reading my Bible and devotions. Watching Dr. David Jeremiah. I always need God to make it through the week. Watching weekends of Green Acres, Newhart, The Nanny, the movies Mermaids and Return Of The Jedi. Having a 4th of July Cook out with my husband made me smile. I got a Awardicon for the Jane Austen Newsletter I wrote. I do enjoy researching Jane Austen and writing about her.

My cousin Steve text me and I love the guy. Getting a Physical 60's Merit Badge was nice along with getting my Soap Opera Magazine.

Bidding on a package of a exclusive Merit Badge and Awardicon and I won the package! Going to Church. Being able to text my mother.

My husband and I took kitty Bella to the Vet and got her shots, blood tests and she has allergies bur she is healthy and her blood tests were normal and good. Watching Bella play.

These are things that made me smile last week.

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987600