*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987610-Worrying-About-Worrying
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#987610 added July 8, 2020 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Worrying About Worrying
Prompt: How often do you worry about worrying and end up worrying about nothing? Write about this in your Blog entry today.

I worried about graduating from high school and the two year college I went to and I passed, got a high school diploma and Associates Of Arts Degree. I worried if I would ever get married and I did. It worked out. I was always worrying about things at my job but I kept the same job 30 years.

I worry about getting Labs, hospital tests done and surgeries. I have some health issues. I can't say they all weren't nothing but most of the time they are.

I worry about the world and all the problems we are facing but I pray and keep praying. I will worry but I won't stop praying. We shouldn't worry about things but we are concerned and there are always what ifs, whether we like it or not. We can talk to friends and wait for things to work themselves out. Sooner or later, they will. Worry, yes but pray. Try to find answers to what is worrying you and solve the problem. Family and friends care about you and surely, you will find the answers to your worries. I try to follow this advice and get through life. Read the Bible. Don't worry, be happy.

Downton Abbey Image

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987610-Worrying-About-Worrying