*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988792-The-Next-Three-Weeks
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#988792 added July 21, 2020 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
The Next Three Weeks
Today's chapters—

Interactive: "The Curious Miss Cummings
Public: "The Curious Miss Cummings

—bring that particular branch to a conclusion, at least for now. There is a chance I'll continue it at some point, but it depends upon the person who commissioned it. (Or other people who want to make a point of commissioning a continuation.)

Tomorrow brings a quasi-hiatus for WdC members, but new chapters for non-members. I have been commissioned to continue a very old branch, one that has not been fully published in the "The Book of Masks: Archives edition of BoM. There are only two chapters I need to publish to bridge the gap, and I could publish them both right now, but I'd like to stretch out the schedule a little so that I can pad my backlog a little more. So tomorrow and Thursday will bring chapters for Archive readers, but nothing new for WdC members. To get oriented, go to "A Yumi Life and read it and the fourteen chapters leading up to it.

On Friday members and non-members alike will get the start of a new, 5-chapter commission that will launch with a new choice off that chapter. Well, sort of a new choice. In fact, I'm going to use that commission as an excuse to delete and write new versions of some old chapters that will expand what had been a two-chapter arc into a five-chapter arc. And that commission will then lead to a second, different 5-chapter commission that will continue it.

Once that commission is finished, I will publish a 10-chapter commission in a different part of the interactive.

After that we'll have to see, because I think I'm going to take a hiatus from BoM for a little while. I've been working non-stop at it for a couple of months now, both with new chapters of my own and with editorial help to other authors. I will definitely continue to provide the editorial help (if it's needed) but I've got a couple of suspended non-BoM projects that I want to pick up again.

(BTW, I was reminded yesterday that the original chapter title had already been used. I think there are several chapter titles in BoM that have been used more than once, but because this one was pointed out to me, I edited it to change it.)

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988792-The-Next-Three-Weeks