*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988996-The-Montina-Secreta-
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#988996 added July 23, 2020 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
The Montina Secreta. ..





Science Today had reported the discovery of a tenth planet.
The Hubal telescope had observed it in a distant orbit.
Many years ago, Doctor Yalda Fell predicted a near collision with Earth and Nabu.
Doctor Fell had named the tenth planet Nabu after a Sumerian myth.
But, her prediction was dismissed by the scientific community.
The planet's orbit was in balance with the solar system.
Or, so they thought.

Dr. Yalda Fell constructed a theory that Nabu would either strike Earth
or come close enough to cause cataclysmic earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions.
Her only option now was to gather a small following of friends and believers for survival.
Yalda had wealthy friends, who financed the construction of a submarine Ark.
In this Ark would be preserved the seed of civilization and Dr. Fell's friends and families.
They hoped to weather the storm.

Reflections~To expect science to solve all our problems is becoming a religion.

=+=
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988996-The-Montina-Secreta-