*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989113-An-unexpected-Saturday
by Tanith
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2135844
With coffee and writing implements at hand, I can determine the shape of today.
#989113 added July 25, 2020 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
An unexpected Saturday
Well, well, well. A water main break in town forced the library to shut the moment it was open, so I find myself with most of Saturday free. It seems like a good time to update my blog as I'm being prompted to do.

This past week has been busy and a bit rough, with the car's temperature gauge behaving more athletically than I'd like. However, at yesterday's oil change I was assured that all was normal, so I suppose it's just the reaction to the summer heat and probably a bit of automotive paranoia on my part. In any event, it gave me a reason to get that overdue oil change done.

And now, to business. I've been neglecting my duties here at WDC both as a writer and a reviewer and I need to remedy that. I've just finished reading an entertaining little book called The Pen Commandments that reminded me how wonderful our particular magic is here. Even this morning's guild missions reminder announcement was pretty sparse (I didn't realize I was gonna be home two hours after posting it and thought I was out of time). I need to pick up my pen again. And keyboard.

And book, as well. There's a thunderstorm threatening nearby, so this might be a strictly "analog" reading and writing day. But hey, I'll take it!


© Copyright 2020 Tanith (UN: tanith49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989113-An-unexpected-Saturday