*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989223
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#989223 added July 26, 2020 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Angels and Blessings
Prompt:
 
STATIC
Angel’s Surrounded by The Rainbow  (E)
With all of the rain, a rainbow appeared, And some angels came flying around the rainbow.
#2155461 by Sharmelle's Expressions


They are given us blessings even though humans in the world can't see the angels, we are happy for our blessings.

Use this line in your Blog entry today.

I believe in angels. When out house burned down, my husband told me to drive over to his father's house 2 miles away. I don't remember driving the car but I know angels were driving the car for me. I think I saw the devil's face in the smoke laughing at me. I know God and the angels were with me.

I will ask God and his angels for help and I know angels are helping me. We each have a guardian angel they say. Sometimes, she may slip up but I know she is there. When I dropped my call light in the hospital, I prayed for an angel to help me and a nurse showed up. Angels are with us and bless us. Strangers we meet. They may be angels in disguise. Blessings. God grants them and angels deliver. Thank goodness for blessings and angels.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989223