*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989283-July-27-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#989283 added July 27, 2020 at 2:49pm
Restrictions: None
July 27, 2020
A big thank you to Flights of Fantasy Image Shoppe for the moving images!This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions.Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

I have been working full tilt on a final paper today for my Biblical Hermeneutics class. I just finished it. Now I am completely done for the semester. I'm running a little late on my blog today.


An image for the forum "Prompt: I am cruising the universe and find this planet:
 
STATIC
Angel’s Surrounded by The Rainbow  (E)
With all of the rain, a rainbow appeared, And some angels came flying around the rainbow.
#2155461 by Sharmelle's Expressions


Read the above item.

They are giving us blessings even though humans in the world cannot see the angels, we are happy for all of our blessings.

Use the above line in your Blog entry today."

I definitely believe in angels. In fact, I don't know if it was sleep paralysis like somebody reported, or if I was having a vision, but I awoke the other night with an angel and a demon struggling over me. I had dreamed that I had died of a stroke and the angel was telling the demon that the demon could not touch me. After the angel struggled with the demon for just a moment I woke completely up. I prayed, thanking God for allowing the angel to care for me. I will always pray and say thank you in advance when I go to sleep and thank you when I awake because I know an angel watches over me when I sleep.

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. "Prompt: What significant sacrifice have you made in your life and in what ways did God prove more valuable than that sacrifice?"

I gave up a house to pursue a career I thought God was calling me into. I was wrong. God did not call me to the job I thought He had called me to, but pursuing it led me to the Veterans Home. Within two months of moving to the Veterans Home I was a soldier in the Salvation Army and a local commissioned Officer of the same. I was also enrolled at Marshall University finishing up my RBA. I just found out today that I may only need one more class to have a second bachelor's degree and I am working toward my M. Div. at Regent University. God had plans in moving me to give up the house!

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: “Sacred space is not just an external place. It is an internal place as well.” ― Mat Auryn
Use this quote to inspire your blog entry."

I would have to agree. I believe the heart is the most sacred place we humans have, especially for those of us who believe. The heart after all is the throne of God.

Blog City image small "Prompt: William Butler Yeats defined symbols as “images that are living souls.” Can you think of and talk about a few symbols in your culture or in your life that you hold dear that might fit Yeats’s definition?"

I want to say "Yes, the cross", but I won't. I try not to venerate anything but Jesus.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020





© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989283-July-27-2020