*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989357-Prompt-Me-Three
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#989357 added July 28, 2020 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Prompt Me Three

All month, you’ve been replying to prompts straight from the Challenge War Chest, filled with prompts from previous 30DBC competitors. Today, write three of your own prompts and then reply to one of them in your entry.


Fairy playing a flute *Tree3*


Promptly Find Prompts


Quote: "It can be hard to get going in the morning. Some days it feels nearly impossible. We all need a little help to get moving every once in a while."
https://inkandvolt.com/blogs/articles/15-inspirational-morning-quotes-journaling...

Prompt one: What kind of motivation do you use to get moving when your day starts?

Quote: “Like an ability or a muscle, hearing your inner wisdom is strengthened by doing it.” Robbie Gass https://inkandvolt.com/blogs/articles/15-inspirational-morning-quotes-journaling...

Prompt two: Often stories start with a quote or the writer uses a poem or quote in their story. How often do you use a quote in a writing? Where or how do you find a quote you want to use? Have you ever been influenced to change your life by a quote?

The Prompt I'm Writing About


Prompt Three: I was in my final year of college when I found this idea in a Readers Digest magazine: Stand as close to a wall facing it as you can get then touch your nose and toes on the wall. Tell us how you felt while you were doing this and what happened when you shared this experience with other people? Have you done any other small funny things?

After I read this I tried it. *Laugh* At first I felt silly and then started laughing, because it isn't difficult to do but, beware of losing your balance.

shared this with some other students in a class I was taking. The obvious idea was met by blank stares but, one young person laughed with me and said he was going home after class and try it.

Life gives you some odd ideas not all of them have serious thoughts attached. I was 60 when I first read this and tried it. It's just a funny thing.

People do lots of odd things. I recently watched America's Funniest Videos. The segment was; a father held his cell phone against the wall with his young son facing the wall. He was going to drop the cell phone and if the child could catch it with his forehead he could have it. Of course, the child was excited by this and you could tell the dad was thinking, never happen he will just bang his head against the wall. Well of course the child caught the phone and walked away with it. The family watching this was over whelmed by the accomplishment with cheers and the dad was very startled to lose his cell phone.

Lots of odd and startling ideas out there to keep pandemic at bay.

HAVE A FUN DAY



© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989357-Prompt-Me-Three