*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989401-Feeling-Rushed
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#989401 added July 28, 2020 at 10:24pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Rushed
Prompt: When do you feel rushed?

Getting ready to go grocery shopping. I have to clean out the cat box, feed kitty and get dressed. It takes me a half hour to get ready. Making supper. Frying pork chops, making potatoes and a vegetable or making spaghetti and garlic bread.

Cleaning house. Dishwasher is running, I do a load of laundry, cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen.

When I worked and had to stay over to pass AM Meds, I had 20 patients to give Meds to give Meds to. Some patients would take 20 pills at a time. I may have had to do a blood pressure on a person. I had to chart the Meds. Charting meds takes awhile. I worked midnights and staying awake was hard enough. Arguing with the patients. They didn't want to get up and take Meds. They would fight with each other. I had to do insulin and time was a factor. It was rough.

I like to do things at my own pace. Rushing causes problems and errors.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989401-Feeling-Rushed