*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989489-BE-THE-OBSERVING
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#989489 added July 30, 2020 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
BE THE OBSERVING

Just look at awareness watching awareness as enough, just as it is.

Continue your practice every day.

When will you fall in love with awareness watching awareness?
It may be after one month or after many months of practice.

You will have plenty of confirmation along the way. Once you have started to experience even a little joy or peace from awareness watching awareness, the practice progresses very rapidly after that. It does not take long to reach the point where just closing your eyes brings awareness-joy to you even before you have started the practice.

Some people might not like the practice for the first week or two. Just persevere and keep practicing. You can look upon your awareness as something that wants you to watch it without expecting anything from it, like someone who wants to be loved just for what they are and not for what they can give you.

Just continue to watch awareness, and don’t be expecting peace-love-joy. Let peace-love-joy come on its own, without your expecting it.

What you truly are is: Infinite-Eternal-Awareness-Bliss-Love. However, by having your attention turned towards the world, the body and thought all the time, you imagine you are a body subject to disease, death and suffering.

By turning your attention towards awareness, you are for the first time observing what you are.

When you practice, do not think about what you are.
Just watch your awareness without expecting anything.
Don’t watch your thoughts.
Turn your attention away from your thoughts and watch your empty awareness.
Observe the observing.
Be the observing.

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989489-BE-THE-OBSERVING