*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989508-Comments
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#989508 added July 30, 2020 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Comments
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

signature dancing owl


Quote:What new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want done.” Tim O’Reilly https://criteriaforsuccess.com/18-awesome-technology-quotes-to-inspire-motivate/...

COMMENTS *TulipP*


I like the socialization on the comments. In the 60's I lived in a trailer court. The managers held a morning coffee get together for all the residence 5 mornings a week. It was the place to share ideas or problems with other females or just catch up on the residential news. 30-day comments delve into lots of problems which often we all share. That's a good kind of sharing.

Favorite was July 28 because there were lots of relevant comments and discussion involved.

I'm still thinking of comments for that and technologies for July 29th. I really liked the video of the cooking robot in the kitchen I'm wondering how much 60 thousand pounds is, cause that's how much it cost. NASA has one so it must work.

If there is an august holiday I'll be back for it. Bye now. *Hand*















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989508-Comments